For using the hardware, you need to download and install the software settings tool.
You can download it from the download page.
With the settings tool you can connect the hardware with DCS.
What can you do:
- Install lua script to connect with DCS
- Import plane data from DCS
- Chooce IO board type
- Asign switches to DCS functions
- Assign leds to DCS functions
- Assign potentiometer to DCS functions
- Assign Rotary switches to DCS functions
- Choose Comport to use
- Make some additional settings
See next pages for detailed information.